Beautiful Days 2007 - SOLD OUT!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Priority booking for On the Fiddle members opens on Monday 5 February and tickets go on sale to the general public from MONDAY 19 FEBRUARY

Is anybody planning on going?

I think I'll try and make it!

• I've been for the last two years... not sure if I can afford to go this year... especially with the rumours that The Arcade Fire may be playing Eden...

Fly...

• I booked my ticket already. :D

I joined 'on the fiddle' last week so I could get in there early with my booking ... Didn't realise I'd get a copy of "Chaos Theory Live" thrown in with my membership and ticket, so the £15 I spent probably saved me about £20 :)

• Normally quite quick, but not Glastonbury-style or anything. I think they sold out around May last year?

• I'm hoping to make it this year, had such a great time last year ... might try to have less of a good time this year though, so I don't have a big M.E crash on the Monday morning and have to do a damsel in distress act on Paul ;)

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• Quote from Sthenno

Normally quite quick, but not Glastonbury-style or anything. I think they sold out around May last year?

ah thats ok then I don't need that long! :)

I should be able to give a few people lifts if they can get to Somerset. I don't have any real-life friends to go with and I don't like the idea of turning to a field full of strangers on my own!

• Quote from starpoi

I don't have any real-life friends to go with and I don't like the idea of turning to a field full of strangers on my own!

aww... or get yourself to exeter station and jump on the bus - you may well find yourself a few friends before long - at least you'll be turning up there with 52 other people!! I'll be on one of them....

• Quote from starpoi

I don't have any real-life friends to go with and I don't like the idea of turning to a field full of strangers on my own!

The only people I knew last year were either this forum or another one I go on. You'll be fine and it would be great to finally meet you. :)

Tickets sold out faster last year than the year before, and a few people were disappointed. So, there might be a bigger rush this year because of that.

• where does it say you have to be forumogamous?

agree with Paul though - if you want to go somewhere... go! - I went to Oz for a festival - knew no-one, and had only heard of 2 bands (and had only heard 1) prior to booking ticket... had a cracking time!

there is also endorse-it the week before... many people do both

I'm staying down between (despite knowing no-one that way :eek:), then going up to cumbria for another...

• starpoi if I go I'll be going alone too, so we can be loners together! So ummm.... not really loners at all!

• Quote from starpoi

I don't like the idea of turning to a field full of strangers on my own!

I did this at Big Green Gathering last year and had the best week of my life ... and met some amazing people I never would have done otherwise :happydanc

• Quote from spacekitty

does anyone have any info on this ? is it a music festival etc ? how is it for kids ? with such a lovely title id like to look into it a little more

thanks guys xx

yeh they got loads of kids stuff, its great :D

i should be going woohoo! cant wait!

• Quote from lizhowley

we will all be making the journy down so hope to see you all there!!!

Cool - would be great to meet some Leeds peeps before I move.

• Yes am hoping to be there this year! I had a ticket for last year but couldnt make it. Looking forward to it! :D

• me and the missus always go down on our own cause u meet so many sorted people, it aint like goin into a field of strangers cause everyone is on the same wavelength. everytime i've bin to this festi its been wicked.

• Reckon I'll be going this year. Missed it last year, which was an annoyance, but, it's a loverly festival. If plenty of forumers are going then, bonus.
    Thing is, I never really go to it for the music. I go for the tree. You know the one. That things a beauty.