New World Order

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• Not sure where to put this so here it is

OK...Had a smoke with a group of new people today and everyone went on a bit of a paranoia (cant remember how to spell that) trip, wasnt fun to say the least.
    Anyway ive been really into prophecies and the like lately and started babbling on about disasters to come etc and sort of kicked off the paranoia streak. Then everyone started talking about the new world order, ive heard of it before and never really understood what it was about. I got a few interpretations but they didnt shed any light on the matter what so ever, was an endless stream of rambling. Maybe ill ask tomorow.
    Ive googled it and the sites that have came up are pretty much of the same content, un deciferable to me.
    Cananyone explain it to me or is it basically a load of bull. I personally so far think its crap but id like to hear what people interpret the new world order to be and if they have any thoughts on it.

Chegz

• The term New World Order refers to an alleged worldwide conspiracy that a powerful and secretive group (The Patriots, Free-Masons, Stone-Cutters etc) has created a secret plan to eventually rule the world via a unitary (as opposed to federal) world government.
    Conspiracy theorists allege that the most powerful figures of the conspiracy are the owners of the world's largest banks, partnered with others who are among the world's wealthiest people. Beneath this level are supposed to be the people in the highest levels of various governments, military and intelligence bureaus, and the major media.

Like the illuminati, or i think that the same thing, sounds logical, i wouldnt be suprised although some of the worlds wealthiest arent exactly intelligent. If it is the case, then we should fight against them and reveal the conspiracy...

• Oh I have a friend that is really into this (my indigo friend) and even had a website devoted to it!! His name on line is Aznarder but sadly his website is gone now!!

Hmmmm the New world order and the Illuminati. Personally nothing surprises me and I wouldn't be surprised if the world is heading that way!! Old Bush baby seems to mention it a lot as did his dad before him!! And then films like Fahrenheit 911 etc... and the events of 911 and subsequent events all feel a bit wild to me.

Have you ever seen this footage, I have it on my website but it certainly makes you think in relation to the conspiracy theories... tis an eye opener and worth viewing.

http://www.freedomunderground.…le/pentagon.php#Preloader

I personally get a bit paranoid too and if i thought about it to much I would do myself in!!

David Ike wrote a lot about this and the Illuminati, and look how he is perceived!!

some links ...

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

• Quote from Paul

Alex Jones could make a conspiracy theory out of a pot noodle if he wanted

Interesting concept hehehe!!! Still the site is there for anyone interested in pot noodle manipulation :D

• Quote from Stormypagan

David Ike wrote a lot about this and the Illuminati, and look how he is perceived!!

I'm sick of people talking about David Icke as though the poor little flower gets some sort of bad deal. He's a fruit loop! He believes the world leaders are shape-shifting reptilian aliens! He believes Ted Heath used to sacrifice children! He's off his fucking tits. In fact, he's probably the best example you could quote if you want to utterly discredit the tinfoil hat new-world-order brigade.

• i've read one of david ikes books, and his reptillian theory just seems way to far out there, but some of what he says, when put into the context of the present day, does actually make a bit of sense.

for example - his theory goes that one of the best ways to control a population is by using fear. if you make a population so afraid of something then they will succumb to anything you suggest if it eases that fear.

people are afraid of terrorists. if any government had tried to force control measures such as ID cards on their population pre 9/11 everyone would be up in arms. now no-one seems that bothered about the cards coz they think it's ok to lose civil liberties if we get the nasty terrorists out of the way.

i am not suggesting the world leaders carried out 9/11 or 7/7, but these acts of terrorism certainly worked in their favour, as they gave them the perfect excuse to bomb other countries under the guise of rooting out terrorists. if they hadn't been attacked then they would have had to find another euphenism for "securing our oil supplies" and it would have made it alot harder to get away with their wars.

it also gave them the excuse they needed to have even tighter control over the population through ID cards, etc.

i'm not explaining myself as well as i'd like to coz i'm really tired, so i might come back to this one, but if you read any of david ikes books, i would advise you to skip the reptile chapters and focus on the ones to do with various ways for the new world order to control the population, because i am seeing alot of parallels between what he says and what is happening in the world.

it's quite scary how acurate SOME parts of his book can be.

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• I fully understand what you are saying, and I am going to have to stop agreeing with you Stardust hehehe!! But yeah I believe a lot of what you said. Hence I write about ID cards on my website and I am very anti Bush etc... Like you have said I think these things could have happened or been set up, to get the general population on the super powers side, over things like ID cards and stricter control on immigration, freedom of movement etc... To me it is about control, and it is done through playing on peoples fears and what better way than so-called terrorist actions/threats :( or making out that these events are!!

Ok we will find it very hard to prove but I just don't trust the powers that be!! They are good at cover ups as they have the means to be able too!! or manipulate situations in their favour.

• I certainly agree that governments use fear to control their populations. There's plenty that governments do that's highly questionable. The problems start when people take these notions and use them as the basis for increasingly complicated and unlikely conspiracies.

Hence I write about ID cards on my website and I am very anti Bush etc... Like you have said I think these things could have happened or been set up, to get the general population on the super powers side

This is a great example of spinning a conspiracy out of nowhere and nothing. Why on earth would the government need to get people on their side? Do you have any idea just how compliant the general population are? Most people like the idea of ID cards because they imagine they could be useful! People are sheep! They don't need manipulating. Even if you assume that people objected to the idea of ID cards in the first place, what exactly would they do about it? Why would their opposition represent such a threat that convoluted conspiracies were necessary to combat it? The public might moan a bit.... but I doubt if they'd even bother voting the government out of office. They sure as hell wouldn't rise up in great numbers and start rioting on the streets.

• Quote from Paul

I think that there is a government conspiracy to discredit David Icke by using mind rays to make him believe nonsense. If nobody believes anything he says then the new world order will meet even less resistance.

Rubish. You're obviously part of a conspiracy to divert us from the real truth. The reptiles are amongst us, and you're working for the governemnt, trying to lead us off the trail!

(we need a tinfoil hat emoticon!)

• The thing is after the recent bombings in London, it seems that the ID cards have had an easier ride!! Not as much opposition hence it seems to be speeding up the process. Prior to this there was debates about the cost, the civil liberties etc... it all seems to convenient to me personally. Yes, there is still opposition but it isn't as media intensive now!! It was even said by the media (yeah ok not always trustworthy I know) that it is thought there shouldn't be too much opposition to ID cards now since the bombings.

People will always be apathetic until they get a motorway put through their back gardens .... meaning that the majority wont act until it has a negative impact on them.

I was at the poll tax demos (no that wasn't me smashing a police car window hehehe!!) in London and I have to say that is one of the most recent examples of a sort of uprising, and protest by mass non-payment, and eventually they reviewed it!! But yeah those sort of mass demos are far and very, very few between!!! And yes, People are to comfortable in their lives to realise the underline invasion of privacy these ID cards will bring.

I don't think you can deny that it is going to be an easier ride for the government now!! conspiracy theories or not!!

• Quote from Stormypagan

Quote from Stormypagan

The thing is after the recent bombings in London, it seems that the ID cards have had an easier ride!!

I disagree, actually. There was no real popular resistance to ID cards before the bombing, and there's none now. Parliamentary resistance is still alive and well. I'll be very surprised if a comprehensive ID card scheme ever makes it onto the statute books.

Yes, there is still opposition but it isn't as media intensive now!!

That's how the media works. They have a very short attention span. Heard any mention of bird flu lately?

Even so - what exactly are you suggesting? That the government planted the tube bombs to help it win the vote?

.... meaning that the majority wont act until it has a negative impact on them.

Agreed. "We're only three meals away from a revolution".

I was at the poll tax demos (no that wasn't me smashing a police car window hehehe!!) in London and I have to say that is one of the most recent examples of a sort of uprising, and protest by mass non-payment, and eventually they reviewed it!!

The Poll Tax protests are a great example. The only example in fact of a popular campaign in recent years that's really threatened a government's grip on power. And where did it come from? The middle classes. Yeah, the "Can't pay, won't pay" campaign was grass roots, but the numbers that mattered were the middle classes. The government felt their support slipping away in the key marginal constituencies. And what was it that people revolted over? A moral principle? Civil liberty? No. It was the money in their pocket. And most importantly... let's not forget... after all the shit that went down over the poll tax, the British public were still stupid and compliant enough to vote the Tories back in for another term!!!

People are to comfortable in their lives to realise the underline invasion of privacy these ID cards will bring.

But that's the thing. Most people don't care about their privacy. It's just not an issue to them. The only serious objection I've heard come from the general public is cost!

I don't think you can deny that it is going to be an easier ride for the government now!! conspiracy theories or not!!

Kinda. If nothing had changed since then, I'd probably agree with you. Blair's so vulnerable now though that I suspect he'll take a hammering from his own backbenchers if he tries to force ID cards on us. And really, you have to ask, if he can't even rustle up a decent conspiracy to cover his own arse, what chance does he have of rustling up a conspiracy to found a new world order?

• Quote from Stormypagan

The thing is after the recent bombings in London, it seems that the ID cards have had an easier ride!!

yeah, so has george bush.

due to the timing of the bombings (which couldn't have been more perfect for him) there was no focus on the G8 summit. we now have no idea what he plans to do about world poverty or climate change, but my guess would be not a lot.

sorry, slightly off topic there, but my point is that the government has us exactly where they want us and no-one seems willing or able to do anything about it.

i am not a huge conspiracy theory nut, and i don't think i'm unhealthily paranoid, but i do have a very uneasy feeling that there may well be a lot of truth in the new world order theory.

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

• Quote from stardust

yeah, so has george bush.

You're kidding, right? His popularity is at an all time low and he's having difficulty securing the support he needs in congress and the senate. There's talk of him being fatally crippled an unable to implement the agenda that he'd like to pursue.

due to the timing of the bombings (which couldn't have been more perfect for him) there was no focus on the G8 summit. we now have no idea what he plans to do about world poverty or climate change, but my guess would be not a lot.

Again though, the British public are terminally apathetic. Nobody needed to distract attention from the G8 summit.

i am not a huge conspiracy theory nut, and i don't think i'm unhealthily paranoid, but i do have a very uneasy feeling that there may well be a lot of truth in the new world order theory.

Look, the world's been run by those with money since the start of recorded history! What more control do they need? What purpose does a 'New World Order' serve when the rich are already getting richer and the population is already compliant?

• Quote from Doktor Atomik

You're kidding, right? His popularity is at an all time low and he's having difficulty securing the support he needs in congress and the senate. There's talk of him being fatally crippled an unable to implement the agenda that he'd like to pursue.

ok, i realise that, but what i meant was if it weren't for the bombings there would have been alot more media attention on the G8 and he would either have been forced to act over the climate change issues or face huge unpopularity for not doing so. neither was a very good option for him, so the timings of the bombings gave him an easy ride coz he didn't have to face either option.

peace and love
    stardust
    xxx

I'm sick of people talking about David Icke as though the poor little flower gets some sort of bad deal. He's a fruit loop! He believes the world leaders are shape-shifting reptilian aliens! He believes Ted Heath used to sacrifice children! He's off his fucking tits. In fact, he's probably the best example you could quote if you want to utterly discredit the tinfoil hat new-world-order brigade.

I once watched David on some programme about how the media and general public view 'strange' people.. it was not just him it was others too.. like Chris Eubank.. what came across was it was not as simple to denounce people for SOME of what they may say.. but to take on board EVERYTHING they say.. Yes he may have said what you say.. but he also said hundreds of other things ..
    He said he said things just to shift the 'status quo '

http://www.davidicke.com/

I think he may share some of the same beliefs you do... are you a 'lunatic' or 'fruit loop' ?

• Quote from stardust

ok, i realise that, but what i meant was if it weren't for the bombings there would have been alot more media attention on the G8 and he would either have been forced to act over the climate change issues or face huge unpopularity for not doing so.

Huge unpopularity with who exactly? The UK public? Why the hell would he care? The US public? They couldn't give a shit. The G8 was a one-day wonder. Just because us reasonably informed people considered it important, it doesn't mean the rest of the population gave two fucks about it. They'd have forgotten it as soon as Eastenders came on anyway.

• Quote from matthew

I think he may share some of the same beliefs you do... are you a 'lunatic' or 'fruit loop' ?

What's that got to do with anything? If a lunatic shares some of the same ideas as me, it doesn't make them any the less of a lunatic.

Originally Posted by stardust
    ok, i realise that, but what i meant was if it weren't for the bombings there would have been alot more media attention on the G8 and he would either have been forced to act over the climate change issues or face huge unpopularity for not doing so.

Forget what the media wishes to highlight..just take note what actually happened

http://www.g8.gov.uk/servlet/F…&c=Page&cid=1078995902703

What's that got to do with anything? If a lunatic shares some of the same ideas as me, it doesn't make them any the less of a lunatic.

If i call you a lunatic because of some of the things you believe .. does this make you a lunatic ?.. It is a matter of perspective. I do think you are 'loony' and some of the things you believe and some of things you say make me think you are a 'fruit loop'.. just personal interpretation.. I guess you consider ME to be many things OTHER people may not.

does that make sense ?

• Quote from matthew

If i call you a lunatic because of some of the things you believe .. does this make you a lunatic ?

Only if I believe that world leaders are really shape-shifting reptiles ;)

.. I guess you consider ME to be many things OTHER people may not.

Yeah, but I don't consider you mentally unwell just because I disagree with you. David Icke, on the other hand, I sincerely believe has mental health issues.

does that make sense ?

Yup. :thumbup:

Only if I believe that world leaders are really shape-shifting reptiles ;)

I am no expert..so he may have had a period of 'mental instability' .. he seemed to rationalise his actions and what he said during these periods fairly reasonably.
    I think it is easier to view him as a loon rather than put into context what he was considering and putting forward .
    Chinese whispers really play havoc with what is meant and the rationale behind what has been said.
    It seems to be easier to just pass it off as ramblings of a nutter.
    Though i am sure you considered all his views with a 'open mind' etc etc etc :whistle:

Yeah, but I don't consider you mentally unwell just because I disagree with you.

Well thats a relief..:o :D

David Icke, on the other hand, I sincerely believe has mental health issues.

I guess you have researched this POV..so i can't question your reasoning [ok i am being sarcastic a little].. again i think it is interpretation and personal opinion.

I do think he may have had a break down, but as i say it might be easier to take him literaly rather than take it all with a pinch of salt..and view his opinion as a whole... not just within/during a microcosm of time [when he spouted such things].

Yup. :thumbup:

I think i should quit while i am ahead..it might be a little late for that though

Don't think I disagree with any of that!

I really should drink vodca more frequently...:D .. No seriously i think he is a very inteligent person, if more people had his free flowing mind we would have a more creative and diverse reference of thinking.

I don't think i can believe all that he puts forward..but that might be my failing rather than his.

Aside from what you have already said.. what do you also think about his POV.

http://www.davidicke.com/rep_notice.php he has lots on his mind

• Quote from matthew

I really should drink vodca more frequently...:D .. No seriously i think he is a very inteligent person, if more people had his free flowing mind we would have a more creative and diverse reference of thinking.

I agree he's intelligent. He also seems really pleasant. I just happen to think he has mental health issues.

I don't think i can believe all that he puts forward..but that might be my failing rather than his.

I think he does, y'know. But even if he didn't.... I can't take someone seriously if they spout crap they don't even believe.

Aside from what you have already said.. what do you also think about his POV.

http://www.davidicke.com/rep_notice.php he has lots on his mind

I can't really take his point of view seriously. Whatever its merits, he's devalued his arguments in my opinion by talking about shapeshifting reptilian aliens. So ultimately, I don't really care what he thinks. Nothing against the man personally you understand.