Show off your pets!

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• And heres my beautiful tizer this pic was taken a year ago, on his last day sniff :( we had to have him put to sleep :( i miss him everyday, it seems like yesterday to me...I LOVE YOU TIZER TOES xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what got ,me so bad is that he looked so well and his coat shone...it was the hardest thing i ever did xxxx but you can see he looks tired

the other 2 sat on the bed with him all morning

sniffles :( :( :( i miss him so much xxxxx

• doodlebug ... love that picture of Lola sleeping on her favourite rug ... so cute!

pink gypsy ... kitten and Hamish are adorable! love kitten in the hat :D

Danni ... Bruno is gorgeous.

Kel ... lovely photo of Banjo :) he does look bigger, hope i can still pick him up next time i see him :D and so sorry about Tizer, hun. :hug:

• thanks hun x hug x ~ banjo is getting so heavy he weighs over a stone now and has more to go! its hard to keep him still when picking him up hes very squirmy!

• Quote from princesstigermouse

She's sooo hard to get photos of! She tends to just come out as a vague, black shape.

yes, i know your pain .. or you use flash and their eyes look evil :reddevil:

• really enjoyed looking at everyone wee friends this is our motley crew

custard after a run in the woods

chloe on one of her many scratch poles as the inside of the bus will testify to

dylan the main trouble maker...

and finally wee wilkie the last to join the clan and hopefully the last as its getting cramped but somehow i doubt it ....

• Quote from Lateralus22

Aww sorry to hear about the dog that died. :(
    What was his/her name? Looks lovely!
    Rocky looks cool too and that last one of the cat joop is sooo cute! :wub:

was Viki that dies ..mind u she was 14 not bad for a staffie x breed
    joop is a nutter has a foot fetich
    and Rocky is daft refuses to believe he is still not a pup lol

• thought you might like to see Sue and Braidy....2 of the Greyhounds that alchemistraver & I have fostered thru Greyhound Welfare.

they've now moved on to permanent homes and are both living on farms. Miss them loads but nursed them back to health after they were abandoned - lots of them get dumped by their 'owners' after races if they are injured or haven't won anything for a while. they are such lovely creatures :)

• Quote from HAPPYSMILEYCLAPPER

thought you might like to see Sue and Braidy....2 of the Greyhounds that alchemistraver & I have fostered thru Greyhound Welfare.

they've now moved on to permanent homes and are both living on farms. Miss them loads but nursed them back to health after they were abandoned - lots of them get dumped by their 'owners' after races if they are injured or haven't won anything for a while. they are such lovely creatures :)

Aww that's a lovely story, it's great that you did that for them. It makes me sad that these greyhound racers would abandon them. :(

Was there meant to be pictures of Sue and Braidy? :)

• Quote from Lateralus22

Aww that's a lovely story, it's great that you did that for them. It makes me sad that these greyhound racers would abandon them. :(

Was there meant to be pictures of Sue and Braidy? :)

Hello Lateralus :waves:

yes!!...there was supposed to be a lovely pitcure of Sue and Braidy loafing on the sofa..could't work out how to do it though?....hmmm:damn:

• Phew!! that was complicated...

Cheers Laterlaus:)...I now present the lovely Sue (black ) & Braidy (white & grey dapple)... hope this works

• No image...

I see what you've tried to do there is upload straight from your computer. It won't work if you try and do that. What you've gotta do is upload the image you want to your UK Hippy gallery, or a site like Photobucket or Flickr, and copy and paste the url using the 'insert image' button. :)

• This is my best friend Casper. I've had him since I was 5 years old, and he has been with me through thick and thin! Whenever I'm upset he cuddles me, and when I was pregnant he would put his arm round my bump :)
    A while ago he went missing for about three months. I missed him so much but eventually someone handed him in to the rspca! I cried tears of happiness when my mum phoned to tell me :D my lovely loyal companion, friends come and go, boyfriends fuck you about...but I've always got my cat! Here he is :)

• Awwwww :wub: Casper is the spitting image of a very special cat who lived with me when I was in my teens, called Sixpence. She was a rescue cat and the most loving, intuitive bundle of gorgeousness. She used to sleep in bed with me.