New Years Eve

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• What you doing this year?

Are you going to be in the UK at a party, or are you gonna be further a-field?:eek:

Love Clairexxx

You know all that money we spend on the military every year? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

• Breast feeding a newborn and possibly having my sister to stay.. otherwise cudderling up to the man of my dreams!! and if I can't find him Stonesy will do hehehe!!!

Actually New year was the first time I met Stonesy so 'tis a special time :) Boy does he regret that

• Probably the same as every other new year eve of my life. Nothing.

Bah. It's too cold to go out.

• Quote from Stormypagan

Actually New year was the first time I met Stonesy so 'tis a special time :) Boy does he regret that

Yeah, I reckon he probably does. :)

Poor fellow send him my sympathies, and tell him to keep his chin up. :)

Hopefully, fingers crossed and all that, a party at the party place to celebrate aquisition of same, as well as the New Year. Cor hope it comes together would quite possibly be a good one.
    Pretty, Pretty, Pretty. :wiggle:

• hmm not even sure yet.for two years now i've ended up getting beaten up on new years.so as long as that doesnt happen i'll be a happy man :D but on a brighter note i've wacthed the count down on Juels Holland for three years running while partying so i guess it evens out. they put on such a great show on new years!

• Quote from Dapablo

Yeah, I reckon he probably does. :)

Poor fellow send him my sympathies, and tell him to keep his chin up. :)

Giggling @ dapablo's comments hehehe!! Cheers mate :D :D

• Im going to be really drunk! I dont really celebrate the 1st jan new year...although sometimes its fun to just follow the crowd and join in on the action!

• well Lozi come and get drunk with me!!
    Im sure youl have more fun having a quiet New Years actually, rather than trying to get served in a crowd of wierdos who only come in the bar on Christmas day, New Years Eve and New Years Day because its their "local".

• Going to the pub with my sister and a group of mates - proberly drinking till the early hours- but i have work at 12ish on new years day so i will be hungover and cooking - nice

• not sure - was going to go to a huuge and nice houseparty but thats not happening so will probably find my way to a big squat and 'av iiit! woo

• A party at a mates house... not sure how it will go.. i probably won't remember anyway...the love of my life won't be there so it will be a bit miserable.. but hey ho..i will try and forget about that and have a moment when i can.

• Going crazy in a town square to my favorite salsa band:)

They're based in Birmingham but are 'coming home' for the eve

Almeida Girl & Descarga, you might have heard them at Glasto last year in Croissant Neuf, I love their music.

If any of you bump into The Croisants, give Sally a big hug from me. She was a truly colourful part of the Troupe that made life so much fun when I was going round the english festies and its wonderful what Andy and Sally are doing.

• woo, hopefully my friend's having a house party coz her parents are away. she's getting the ok today we hope...*fingers crossed*

if not, im screwed... until i htink of something else.... hehe.

• Quote from StarFly

Having some friends round for the evening, we'll possibly smoke the sheesha pipe and get a little tiddly.:insane:

I'll be at said party getting tiddly also. and being mischevious :reddevil: :whistle: :cool:

• Quote from wiggy

Going to the pub with a group of mates - proberly drinking till the early hours- but i have work on new years day so i will be hungover and cooking - nice

Same ere, i reckon im working at the day centre, so...im not getting to drunk....:insane: I may end up in Comrie...they have a fire festival, and lots of partying.....Hmmm, but its gettin back in the morning....

Hope whatever you all decide to do, may i take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy new year. May it be the year, all your dreams come true, and that you all shine.

Ghost