polonium 210 only $69

Welcome to UKHIppy2764@2x.png

UKHippy is a long running online community and of likeminded people exploring all interpretations on what it means to be living an alternative lifestyle -- we welcome discussions on everything related to sustainability, the environment, alternative spirituality, music, festivals, politics and more -- membership of this website is free but supported by the community.

• You would need about 15,000 of our Polonium-210 needle sources
    at a total cost of about
    $1 million - to have a toxic amount.

In comparison, Amercium-241 is a similar toxic Alpha radiation emitter and instead of a half life of 138 days like Polonium-210 has, it has a half life of over 450 years.
    It is far more toxic - and there is 10 times more than the 'exempt quantity' amount in every smoke detector in your home.

If you really wanted tom poison someone, you would of course have to come up with a way to remove the invisible amount of material from the exempt sources - which is just about physically impossible and combine them together. Of course you would also need that 15,000 exempt sources.
    In addition, there are dozens of other far more toxic materials, like Ricin and Abrin, which can easily be made using common plant material, and are also undetectable as a poison and untraceable.
    Although it obviously works, Polonium-210 is a poor choice for a poison...
    not to mention an order for 15,000 sources would look a little suspicious, considering we sell about 1 or 2 sources every 3 months.

Make sure you are truly knowledgeable about a subject before you start
    repeating and spreading potentially incorrect information related to it.

I think i'd rather pay a hit man £200 to shoot my worst enemy. :cool:

• Quote from scarlettdee

it does seem a rather complicated way to bump somebody off:rolleyes:

I suspect the P210 was sourced from more shady dealings than off the internet.

• Quote from matthew

duh...d'ya think so:rolleyes: :harhar:

i meant it is a tad complicated and risky...a simple bullet or arsenic is much tidier:reddevil:

• Quote from matthew

210Po

Quote from Tigerdaddy

"No women, no kids, that's the rules." :cool:

Now, now, let's leave Leon out of this. He didn't do radioactive poisons... :D

• Quote from Matthew

Make sure you are truly knowledgeable about a subject before you start
    repeating and spreading potentially incorrect information related to it.

If we all made sure we knew all about it before we posted we'd just never have time to post much.

Much better to post about such concerning stuff and then get an informative reply from Matthew or someone else.;)

• That poisoning was a sham....far to public, it was completely fucked up.
    And now it might be on planes and in people. Ud think the russian goverment would've been used to killing off people.

• Quote from scarlettdee

duh...d'ya think so:rolleyes: :harhar:

i meant it is a tad complicated and risky...a simple bullet or arsenic is much tidier:reddevil:

belladona? :whistle:

• Quote from scothippy

That poisoning was a sham....far to public, it was completely fucked up.
    And now it might be on planes and in people. Ud think the russian goverment would've been used to killing off people.

I think that's part of the reason for the poisoning, make a statement to warn off other dissidents that speak out against Russian corruption. Like you say the ruskies know how to bump folk off so this was a statement!!!

• I'm sick of hearing about the whole thing. It's only in the media because they've picked up the idea that MI5 don't really do espionage work anymore, so there are loads of international spies in London as a result. This killing highlighted that. All this panicking about Pollonium seems to be a cover for the real issue.

[superscript]210[/superscript]Po (if you're going to be a pedant Brick, geddit right :harhar:) is really not very dangerous so the idea of contacting 33000 people who might have been on the same plane as it in the last month is plain ludicrous.

• What other uses does polonium 210 have apart from.. um.. poisoning people? Because as they had no idea what it was doesn't that suggest it isn't very common?
    Although I agree it was screwed up... it's like whoever did it wanted there to be a massive trail or something.

But the other thing, I read that 150 nano-grams of it is enough to kill you? New Scientist claimed that it is a billion times more toxic than cyanide.
    So what amounts is that site exactly selling?

we reenact Noah's ancient drama, but in reverse, like a film running backwards, the animals exiting

• Quote from little d

You can hire me if ya want!:whistle:

I'll think about it.

Quote from Chazz

Quote from Chazz

If we all made sure we knew all about it before we posted we'd just never have time to post much.

Much better to post about such concerning stuff and then get an informative reply from Matthew or someone else.

Quote from Chazz

;)

It is a good thing i know how to copy and paste, that's all i'm saying.

• Quote from scarlettdee

the hype seems to e getting worse:rolleyes: ..do you think it's a practice run to see how we'd cope with a 'dirty bomb' ?

No imho... I've read that he was running out of money and was attempting to blackmail people. Far from wishing to unseat Putin.. or some other notion like that. He was just a greedy barstool.

He told me he was going to blackmail or sell sensitive information about all kinds of powerful people, including oligarchs, corrupt officials and sources in the Kremlin,' she said. 'He mentioned a figure of £10,000 that they would pay each time to stop him broadcasting these FSB documents. Litvinenko was short of money and was adamant that he could obtain any files he wanted.'

http://observer.guardian.co.uk…,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=1

I like the sound of that one...

• i heard an inteview that the lethal amount to ingest would be roughly the size of a full stop.

lick the screen. :reddevil:

In addition, there are dozens of other far more toxic materials, such as Ricin and Abrin, both of which can easily be made, and are also undetectable as a poison and untraceable.

I like how they suggest alternatives.