What do you do for a living?

• erm...no bridge to the Outer Hebrides where Orys goes....rock and roll ferry all the way...its fab too.

Swim

Its still a boat. I got sick on a freaking cruise liner when I was a kid - mother took me, I wanted to go to London with Dad.

Don't do boats...though they are marginally preferable to planes. Cars are iffy too it's the other mad f***ers on the road.

I've gone on a lot of riding holidays - horses are OK.

• Ships are the best way for humans to do long-distance travelling, nice and leisurely, the way a human naturally walks, the safest way to travel too according to statistics. Planes, trains, and automobiles are just too fast for the human body, it's like time travel, and fucks up your polarity :hippy:

• Ships are the best way for humans to do long-distance travelling, nice and leisurely, the way a human naturally walks, the safest way to travel too according to statistics. Planes, trains, and automobiles are just too fast for the human body, it's like time travel, and fucks up your polarity :hippy:

I get this, I recently flew for the first time in 13 years. Only a 2 hour flight but it took a couple of days for my head to sort itself out when I came back to the UK. Not my favorite mode of transport.