What are you currently thinking?

• Dibdabs wrote:

I'm thinking why did the triksey little star, that I could see and not reach, fool me into thinking it was the main big star... The triksey little star tricked me even though the triksey little star turned out not to be a star at all. And now I'm wondering why on earth does the triksey little mysterious star exist?

I'm thinking Dibdabs needs to do a little less greenery!! :eek: :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Exedous wrote:

She said yes....:happydanc

:patch:

What, "yes" as in "YES!"?!!

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• i'm thinking why did i drink so much wine last night:vomit: and i hope i don't trip over my robe at my graduation ceremony..cos i still feel a bit drunk:drunk:

• I am currently thinking.....hmmm poached eggs on toatsed muffins (with a little grated cheddar) for breakfast me thinks mmmm :)

• I'm thiking "yay! pricillas arrived!!!"

i ordered it yesterday morning and i woke up just in time to see it pushed through the letterbox

• Skye wrote:

I'm thinking Scarletdee is going to be pissed again later.:harhar:

I think "again" implies a ceasing at some point.... ;)

Enjoy your day Dee.:hippy:

Dee Day :)

• i am thinking i'm never going to drink again:whistle: 
    thank you kind peeps..though at the mo' its more pee day than dee day:o

• Coyote wrote:

I think "again" implies a ceasing at some point....

I'm thinking she might get away with hiatus... possibly... ;)

scarlettdee wrote:

i am thinking i'm never going to drink again:whistle: 
    thank you kind peeps..though at the mo' its more pee day than dee day:o

Dee day, Dee day... I think I'm sounding like an ambulance... :) Don't worry you'll stand in line and walk across the stage, collecting your piece of paper and a complementary comment about your robe, just fine... :D
    Don't forget that you have to wait until everyone's got their papers before you run to the pub. :)

• jenni wrote:

but im also thinking that i have no idea....and that im never going to have an idea about anything because there'll always be another approach to the same idea which i havent considered and therefore my mind must remain so open that all the thoughts spill out and thus i make nonsense....:D

XD You are learning the ways of confusion well... my son... :whistle: 

:harhar:

Coyote wrote:

I'm thinking Dibdabs needs to do a little less greenery!! :eek: :D

:eek: Don't be silly man!

I'm thinking... I'm gonna melt on Monday waiting to hitch a lift :eek:

• Exedous wrote:

Yup...yes as in "YES" :D :happydanc :D 

:PATCH:

Wow! Congrats dude!

(I'm not going to give you the "bit early innit?" speach as sod it, if it feels right then do it :) ).

• Brick wrote:

[/color]
    I'm thinking she might get away with hiatus... possibly... ;)

Passing out cos you're too pissed to walk is NOT a hiatus ;) :D

• Coyote wrote:

Wow! Congrats dude!

(I'm not going to give you the "bit early innit?" speach as sod it, if it feels right then do it :) ).

Nice one coyote..av no had a very gid time in the relationship front recently...so um keepin the old fingers crossed ay...

Cheers mate..

:patch:

• I'm thinking ....... I hope this sunny weather lasts a few more weeks/months :D

• newkygirl wrote:

Im thinking didnt skye say she would do her housework today :harhar:

I'm thinking Newkygirl is very Newky :) otherwise she'd know Skye seems to say that everyday and then go out in the sunshine instead ;) I reckon her house must look like Miss Havershams (thats Great Expectations for the literarily inhibited ;) :harhar: )