What are you currently thinking?

• Well..i was just thinking..
    whether I will burn my fingers on our yearly barbecue..:harhar:
    which will start a 4 p.m..brrrr..NO way..I'll be careful:p

• Cold shower for Sensi :harhar:

sensamelia wrote:

im just thinking frisky thoughts that im not sharing with you guys...lol

• Sunshine wrote:

I am thinking where the hell have I been for the last week, what happened and why am I covered in this huge rash???

not shaving rash again hun:eek:

• I'm thinking it is a pretty odd world.. i sit opposite a Iranian [muslim] and a anglo saxon. Next too me is a another muslim from India. They both turn around a chat with other muslims from other parts of the globe.. and also a dude from Scotland who wants all English people dead.. or slightly mangled anyway hehehehe.

I turn around and chat with a couple of girls.. who in some peoples eyses are going straight up too hell.

We all get on with our work, while argueing laughing and jokeing and talking a load of crap about we think about everything..[The Iranian ..Ali.. makes me piss my pants- he is a complete conspiracy 'nut' he also tells the most filthy jokes imaginable].

so yeah i'm thinking ''the world is odd''

• Why do I let people make me feel like I need to justify the choices I've made so far in my life? The fact that I took a three year break after high school and eg travelled around the world with pretty much no money simply was my dream and I went out and did it. I didn't do it to be better than others (actually most of the time it made me tired, irritated and filthy -- try travelling in China for six weeks without doing any laundry). So why do people give me that look? My dream did come true because I stepped out of my comfort zone and did it... But next time someone asks me about it I'll just say oh I've been working in an office with dollar sign contacts in my eyes! Because that would be ok with them! GRRR.

Ok I feel better now :D.

• i am thinking WHY
    Why are some people so hate filled,bitter and twisted
    Why they just love to hurt and see others cry
    Why did our danny have to die a year ago when he was 15.
    Why it wasn't me in his place.
    WHY is it that alone i sit with my head hung low ,with no friends to talk to and no place to go. done lots in my life but have nothing to show,

most of all i am thinking we are one people on one planet
    we should all unite both black and white
    against each other we should not fight
    but united we should stand together hand in hand
    against those in power who started the rot and blighted our lives with blood of the innocent on their hands after destroying other lands

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A name is written on a polished rock. A broken heart that the world forgot." Help Stamp Out Child Abuse

• Earth Whirler wrote:

I'm thinking 'hooray, I'm going on holiday tomorrow' and 'I really must educate people on the correct usage of 'a' and 'an'' :D

I put most of it down to typos oh fellow pedant :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Strange, but I'm thinking that as well :D

But hey the suns up :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Earth Whirler wrote:

Rubbish!!! :harhar: It happens too many times.......I've even heard BBC news reporters speak it wrong (how's that for technical! :whistle:)

We should start a campaign :)

A experiment in how an word is used :) hehehe

• I'm thinking the world is so full of stimuli that if I tried to take it all in at once I'd feelvery ill.
    I'm thinking that my thirdeye feels very strange/overwhelmed.
    I'm thinking my ears and eyes need a break.
    I'm thinking that I really need to get myself a qualification.
    and I'm thinking that perhaps its breakfast time..