Has anyone read.. The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot?

• I was wondering if anyone else has read this book and what do you think about it?

Personally I found a lot of the material resonates really well with me and it goes a long way to offer explanations, evidence and also a fresh perspective on the fact that at some level we are all one.

• I was wondering if anyone else has read this book and what do you think about it?

Personally I found a lot of the material resonates really well with me and it goes a long way to offer explanations, evidence and also a fresh perspective on the fact that at some level we are all one.

I have the book in my shelf. Personally I part think it is cursed but the content is in retrospective self-evident in a way somewhat.

The photo on the cover page (paperback) gives one the feeling of Led Zepplins Kashmir..

I've read abit in the book sometimes when I travel.

• No I mean the moment I picked up the book once a psycho knocked at my door..

But I mean its like one of those "MU!!!"(?) books. "yeah dude OF COURSE the universe is holographic but NOW WHAT DO WE DO??", like the moment you know the LSD is REALLY working..

• I was watching The (woops big T) cinematographic adaption of "Adjustment Team" of Philip Dick, quit different and more sinister than the actual novel; the film features some "Architect" (Satan Him Self) trying to mess up a relationship..why does Satan sound so nice while I am writing this I mean, I practically saw statues of Virgin Mary crying blood when it occurred to me that this was a horror movie..EDIT: Ill put in the spoiler soon.
    :broc:..but I think it is a book studying when you are extremely sober.

• Hi.. I had the book, and didn't finish it as some of it was a little over my head. Having said that though I did agree with his idea and that was a few years ago now, I have since learned a lot more through David Icke. My current book is about the moon being hollow.. 'who built the moon' by by Knight & Butler. Im a third of the way into this and it's fascinating.

Don't know if Ricardos is still here, but I think this is what he was talking about....I got an epiphany when I read it, that God is the hologram, and everything that exists is inside...and the "God particle" which gives every atom its mass, is God in everything.....
    http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html

• Don't know if Ricardos is still here, but I think this is what he was talking about....I got an epiphany when I read it, that God is the hologram, and everything that exists is inside...and the "God particle" which gives every atom its mass, is God in everything.....
    http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html

That link is awesome reading! Its true! I've seen the glitches, I think deja vu is a glitch