What are you currently thinking, part V: The Hempire Strikes Back

• Its all up here do you want me to post you some :p

Panic over....it's arrived....phew :sunsmile:

Nutty Jo wrote:

I'm like the Amish of transport

Hang on I'll magic you up a horse and cart..........:D

• Oh, so now I'm the gate to the elemental plane of snot? :(

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• A whiskey and a garlic toast....now that's what I call alternative medicine :D

"The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do."

• Lovely weather at the beach and great to see a truely eccentric English man and his flying machine.

I do trust we're going to see a pikkie........

• i'm thinkin that bein able to remove my smaller jeans without undoing them whilst the belt is on the smallest but one setting is pretty good going really :)

Feels good when you start seeing results when loosing weight.

I am certainly slimmer than I was this time last year. Still got quite a way to go till I reach my target though, but I try not to think about that.

• Soon it will be that time of the year when the undead stalk you for your soul and bloodsuckers ravage the land.....

• discovered that facebook loads up in church but not hippy...

Willows girl love him so much :)
    "I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary. The evil it does it permanent." GHANDI

• I know too many Star Trek quotes..wonder if I can get a grant/bursary to do a thesis on the Trek Films..Queer Theory In Warp Drive :The Portrayal Of Feminine Identity In Star Trek..... :whistle:

• I know too many Star Trek quotes..wonder if I can get a grant/bursary to do a thesis on the Trek Films..Queer Theory In Warp Drive :The Portrayal Of Feminine Identity In Star Trek..... :whistle:

"Why Deep Space Nine Is The Best Star Trek Hands-Down"

• It's not like it's up against much competition :p

I think the episodes of TNG with Q or early Borg or the episodes of Voyager that focus on the Doctor give it a run for its money, but the overall feel of DS9 is more consistent over the course of the series.

Patrick Stewart also has some very good moments in TNG, but some of them are sandwiched in mediocre episodes. F'example, in Samaritan Snare, he has a monologue that lasts about 15 seconds and makes having to watch the entire Pakled song and dance kind of worth it.

Ohh, as well as that, Deep Space Nine makes the Ferengi more than just a comedy villain race.

• They still had their slapstick jape moments, but there was markedly more characterisation put behind them. Probably because three of them became main characters.

...anyway...what am I currently thinking..."I am arguing about Star Trek on the internet. I may as well buy a crate of mountain dew". :p

• i am thinking......

sigh. what started off as an apology for summat i had not done, quickly turned into a rant at a certain person. During this rant i repeated something that had been said to me, by repeating this i insulted people, some of whom i know, some i don't. I include myself in the insult, as i have in the past said the thing i repeated.

I am sorry for any offence, it certainly wasn't intentional.

• huh, try again with work, i fell out of bed at 6.30 am and when i got to work they changed my shift without telling me. its cool tho cs i had stuff to do in town after work anyway. so the day has just ended up a bit back to front...:p and i got a nice coffe in town with a workmate out of it this morning...lol...who cant read a rota properley...lmao

• I am thinking stupid period that I DO NOT WANT. Stupid cramps. Stupid pain. Stupid spots. Stupid reminders of my body's failure to do what I want it to do. Another friggin' month yet again. It's not fair. :(:(:(