How do you feel right now? (Part Two!)

• Like I've got a cat on my knee. I've got up to go to the carboot. My baby girl said she wants to go with me. She is now a sleep sprawled out on my knees, comfy as owt. Still in her pj's. Do I push on? Stay put and savour the moment? I remember all those tired mornings when I have to get up for work and think. At what price do we value peace and rest?

• Like I've got a cat on my knee. I've got up to go to the carboot. My baby girl said she wants to go with me. She is now a sleep sprawled out on my knees, comfy as owt. Still in her pj's. Do I push on? Stay put and savour the moment? I remember all those tired mornings when I have to get up for work and think. At what price do we value peace and rest?

Enjoy the moment :) I rarely get those moments any more

• Yep, she stayed there fast a sleep, holding on to my fingers. Eventually my back was hurting too much and I had to put her back down. To which she continued to sleep. Still insisting on holding onto my hand.
    You've guessed it. After 45 minutes of waiting, stroking her back. Making enough noise to stir the birds outside. She slept on until 7.30am. Far too late for me to get her ready, then to drive all the way to the booty I was hoping to go to.

It dont happen often, nor does her agreeing to go to the carboot, at a God unearthly time of day very often, nowadays. :D

• Yep, she stayed there fast a sleep, holding on to my fingers. Eventually my back was hurting too much and I had to put her back down. To which she continued to sleep. Still insisting on holding onto my hand.
    You've guessed it. After 45 minutes of waiting, stroking her back. Making enough noise to stir the birds outside. She slept on until 7.30am. Far too late for me to get her ready, then to drive all the way to the booty I was hoping to go to.

It dont happen often, nor does her agreeing to go to the carboot, at a God unearthly time of day very often, nowadays. :D

Awww bless her :)

• I Feel....Hypo..Hypo...Hypo.
    .Bounce Bouncie And Very Wild..Free..And Tribal hahaha:woohoo: Because!!!!

Wowwwwwww.....Have You All Seen "THE BEAUTIFUL SOOO LOW ...SOOO GOLDEN ...SOOOO MAHOOSIVE..POWERFUL MAGICAL MYSTICAL MOON???

Sooooo....Off Course I Be Took Myself Off To My Deep Hidden Forest ...And Runnnnnn....Like The Winds Down...Down...Deep...Into Where The Beautiful Mists Gathered And The Giant Wise Ancient Trees Circle And Where This Powerful Golden Low Moon Be Right Above Like A Fitted Hat Upon The Wise Trees Sending Its Beautiful Magical Golden Light Down..Down..Into The Ancient Circle Making The Beautiful Low Earth Mist Turn Golden Like A Golden Fleece Blanket ....Soooo Sooo Beautifully Magical It Be ..To See...To Touch ..To Walk And Disappear Within .....As I Enter The Circle And Call Upon The Ancients Of Powers Be From The Beyond Beyond And The Great Spirit Of The Native Lands ..That All Have And Hold A Place Deep In My Heart And Spirit ...
    And Then....."We All Become One And Dance As One Within The Golden Moons Embrace" Surrounded ..Hidden...Protected And Guarded By The Great Wisdom Keepers And Powerful Guardians Of The Sacred Ancient Powerful Giants Trees Of The Forest I Danced Within :)))

And Now I Be Looking Up At The Moon As Now Its Goldeness Has Faded And Silver White Once More As It Be Higher Now In Sky Once More As Our Sacred Time Has Passed Of The Lowest Biggest Point Of Its Goldeness As Goddess Moon Returns Once More ...Just As I Will Too Calm Once More Too hahaha:)
    Bounce Bounce hahaha But Errrm Maybe Just Not Yet :woohoo:hahaha

• Happy belated birthday LB!

Was going to put in a 'Happy Birthday' emoticon, but most of the damn things flashed. Thought it probably best not to....bl**dy things give me a headache.

How do I feel? Hmmm....possibly trying to run for 'most pissed off member of the forum'.

My course coordinator has just compounded the awfulness. I totally forgot a deadline. I had completed 2 parts of a 3 part assignment, got 100% for the 2 parts I completed, but because I missed the deadline for the last one he gave me a D3. Which is the nearest thing to a fail.
    Really considering chucking it in and going home. My husband needs me. Anything I could earn would benefit us financially and what the hell, who is going to give a brilliant career to a woman who has just turned 50 when she graduates, hasn't the mathematical skills for research or lecturing and can't even drive to go into the usual heinous world occupied by the soulless members of the pharmacology graduate community - pharmaceutical sales. Actually, I once saw a job I liked for Merial working on the phone doing customer service, but it was in Essex.
    Sorry I'm a really miserable bitch just now.

• I am feeling decidely optimistic today despite the background impending doom. Trying to focus on it as a blessing in diguise and perhaps I am ready to move on in my life and take on a challenge of going back out to work. The new fella seems to be working out ok at moment and he is very easy going, tolerant and most importantly very encouraging :) Just what I need!!

Are things on the up in Thistles world... lets just sit back and watch and see :)

Love to all xx

• Good Monday Morning New Born Day To All Ya UKHippy Peeps:)))
    It Be The Start Of A New Week...So I Hope A New Day And New Start For You All...
    In Hope That All Who Seek ..New Beginnings..New Journies...New Starts In Finding New Love Peace And
    Happiness..
    That You Find What You Seek....And Not Look Out The Rear View Mirror Of What Has Been And Past Before ...
    And You Just Look Forward Out The Front Mirror Leaving The Old With The Past And Not Carry Or Bring It With You.
    For If You Do It Will Make You Keep Looking Over Your Shoulder Backwards Of Past Time And Looking Through Your Rear View Mirror....Stopping You Moving Forward ...Because You
    "Cannot Walk Forward If You Eyes Are Looking Backwards" Because ...
    "You Will Stumble And Fall And Miss What Is Truly In Front Of You As You Too Busy Looking "Backwards And What Has Already "Been And Passed" And Is Behind You.

So Walk Forward With Your Eyes In Front ...Not Look Back And Over Your Shoulder....And Then You Will Truly See What Lays Before You...And What You Seek ....
    All You Have To Do...Is
    "Step Out Of Your Rear View Mirror And Walk Into And Out Of Your Forward Front Mirror" Of Life...And Leave The Past In The Past And See Only The New Beginnings That Are Before You And Walk Towards What You Seek To Want And Find And Have:))

Have A Great Day All And Feel The Love And Peace Wherever You May Be Or Go :))))....♡♡♡♡

• Considering I was told I'm losing my house on Monday I am in a surprisingly chirpy mood today. I've been to the council this morning and got a housing application in so hopefully a bit of good luck comes my way and they offer me somewhere decent. Bit of a step backwards but you've got to take one to go forward. Sure it will be a sad day when I have to leave this beautiful old place but it was too much work for me on my own anyway so it's a slight relief in some ways.

• Post by NomadicRT ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
  • Full of snot..the "thing" that bit/stung my arm done a good job and left heck of a lump...so on the whole...bluurrrrgghhh!but a day reading and doing not much has gotta be good😊xx

• Like a bit of a tit :o I saw the remains of an animal amongst bramble and undergrowth on the verge of a motorway slip road whilst out with the dogs, it was too tangley to get through so I went home and got some secateurs and a long walking stick to help me get it.
    It looked too fluffy to be a deer so thought maybe a big dog and I thought if it had a collar on I could inform it's owners.
    I went back snipped and clipped my way through, got within a few feet of it, then managed to hook it with the stick, I dragged it out to find I had a ................size 14 faux fur jacket. :angel: